Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Having fun with some Kaffe Fassett fabric

It's a while ago now that I bought a panel of Kaffe Fassett fabric, I just love the look of it, who doesn't like his fabrics! But I had no idea what to do with it and it ended up on my shelf with the rest of my stash until the other day when I was searching for some other fabric and found it again. 

Table Runner

I couldn't put it back on that shelf, it had to be used, so after trying out other fabrics with it I chopped it up and made a table runner ;

Zipper Bag 1
and 2 zippered pouch bags... there are still 2 pieces left, not decided what to do with them yet, so they went into my scrap bag for another day.  Hope you like what I used them for!




Zipper Bag 2
 They are all for sale in my Etsy Shop, Steph's Quilts ... money, cards and make up not included!!

No comments:

Post a Comment