Open to QQQ Team Members only (Etsy)
- Count the number of UFOs that you have as of Dec 31st. The group challenge runs from Jan 1 to June 30. What is a UFO? Any quilty project you have started (must have some cutting or sewing done by you) as of the end of December) You are allowed to have someone else quilt it, as long as you do everything else and finish the binding for it. Hope that covers everything.
- UFO's can be anything that is patchwork (3 layers, top batting and bottom, quilted together and bound) and larger than coasters, HOWEVER, if placemats, or mug rugs they must be in a set of at least 4 to qualify. So wall quilts, table runners,table toppers, patchwork bags (not just ipad covers or similar) bed quilts of every size including cot and baby quilts, art quilts.
- Entry costs is one fat quarter of quilting quality cotton per UFO. We will work out where to send them a bit later (and when).
- Entry open QQQ Team Members only, ..... pass the word on to others so we have a good number to make it more fun!
- There will be 3 prizes of the fat quartes posted to the winners. Every entry will go into a hat and a winner drawn, so if you have 10 UFOs you will have 10 entries in the hat. Another will be for a large quilt (lap quilt size upward) voted the best and another for all other sizes and quilted objects voted the best. A voting page will be set up at the end of the competion for us all to vote. You will not be allowed to vote for your own!